You MUST BE 18 or older to use this website. Click to Confirm you are 18+ or Exit

Inside the Candy Box (Furry Adult Comic Book)

Only supporters can post comments.
Feel free to ask the project creator a question

Skidd 9/17/2012 11:50 pm

Wait until Offbeatr fixes the bug in their system. They will send another email to you when it's time to collect. :3

Dart25 9/17/2012 11:32 pm

uuhhmm so does anyone know what we are supposed to do?

tylorfox 9/16/2012 3:10 pm

Good to know, glad it wasn't on our end. I was worried this project wouldn't get made.

UniPrae 9/16/2012 1:52 pm

Okay I have had an e mail, apparently this is a tech issue, so everyone hold on this may be sorted soon

message received

Hi,

Thank you for pledging money to the Inside the Candy Box (Furry Adult Comic Book) project on Offbeatr (http://offbeatr.com/project/inside-the-candy-box-furry-adult-comic-book-7786578329). Recently you might have received an email that stated that your transaction was declined and you needed to enter new payment details. We've had an issue processing these transactions and are currently looking into a solution.

We just wanted to let you know that we are working on it and will email you with a way to enter your payment details in so you can receive your reward.

We apologize for the inconvenience. Thank you for your patience.

tylorfox 9/16/2012 12:49 pm

I also got an email stating payment couldn't go through card was declined. I emailed offbeatr about it, hopefully something can be worked out.

Emphy 9/16/2012 12:02 pm

I have the same problem as the other people here. Tried both of my cards, one was declined, despite having way, way more than enough funds on it. The other went through, but offbeatr apparently charged me for $0 instead of what I pledged...

UniPrae 9/16/2012 11:21 am

I have tried that too, it said the same thing to me. I have funds and it won't take a new card when I enter it. It seem this won't be funded, I have contacted offbeatr support but I am unsure what I can do...I have enough funds but the payment was declined and I can not make payment any other way#

Shad_Devil 9/16/2012 11:17 am

I have a problem...for some reason Offbeatr tells me my Credit Card Payment was declined...propably due to a typo when I put in the information, I checked already that my card is good. But the link in the Offbeatr-Mail doesn`t work and I have no option to put in my Payment Information again. I cannot find anything anywhere in my account, profile etc...and since the project is funded already, I can`t even pledge again. Any Ideas what to do?

Skidd 9/15/2012 9:03 pm

I will be working with what I can. If I run out of funds, then I'll dip into my own pocket to get the rest finished.. Regardless.. people here will get what they paid for.

UniPrae 9/14/2012 12:32 pm

Great to hear but people can still donate money, I have already put in my donation offer but still those who can should make a donation.

Supporters

$2,460

Achieved of $2,275 Goal

108%

Project Finished

Successful - This project reached its goal of $2,275 on September 14 and ended September 19, 2012

Rewards Available

Support by pledging money.

Pledge $5 or more

1 Supporter

You get the hi-res exclusive digital of #1. Will be fully colored!

Estimated delivery : 01/2013

Pledge $10 or more

13 Supporters

You get the hi-res exclusive digital of #1, and a free digital copy of the book.

Estimated delivery : 01/2013

Pledge $25 or more

4 Supporters

You get hi-res exclusive digitals #1 and #2, a free digital copy of the book and a 8.5x11" signed full color print of exclusive #2!

Estimated delivery : 01/2013

Pledge $40 or more

5 Supporters

You get all previous rewards as well as a signed physical hard-cover copy of the book!

Estimated delivery : 01/2013

Pledge $55 or more

8 Supporters (12 of 20 remaining)

You get all previous rewards and a hand-drawn original of Jasmine or Rummy, signed and sent directly to you.

Estimated delivery : 01/2013

Pledge $150 or more

8 Supporters (2 of 10 remaining)

You get rewards 1-4, and a TWO character digital commission from me! With Jasmine or Rummy if you'd like!

Estimated delivery : 02/2013

Pledge $250 or more

1 Supporter (0 of 1 remaining)
SOLD OUT

Want in on the fun? You get rewards 1-4, and I will include YOUR character into the comic to have some fun with Jasmine or Rummy!

Estimated delivery : 01/2013

Project By

Skidd

has supported 0 projects

Copyright © 2014 Extra Lunch Money LLC / Off ELM Park Ltd. | Developers | Help and FAQs | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | 2257 | Contact Us